- We may collect and store your personally identifiable and private information for the purposes of performing day-to-day business operations.
- We will not purposefully disclose your personally identifiable and private information to others except as is required in order for us to conduct day-to-day business operations, or as required by law.
- We will not sell or trade your personally identifiable and private information to any third parties for any reason.
- We may use browser cookies to improve your user experience on our site and to collect aggregate information concerning the technologies used by our visitors.
- We will not use browser cookies to track your surfing habits.
- We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that we securely store and transmit your personally identifiable and private information.
- We will purposefully do you no harm.
This policy was last modified on March 21, 2015.